Each week, we look at a question from a nonprofit, church or ministry related to digital and social media.
In this episode, we have the privilege of talking to an expert guest, Jay Kranda who helps us understand this important topic: What should churches focus on as we start getting back to the ‘new’ normal?
In my chat with Jay Kranda, we discuss the following:
- How has ‘digital’ influenced your church’s in-person connections during this season?
- What are you going to continue to do digitally, as you get back to the ‘new’ normal?
- How to help an online watcher or follower more meaningfully?
- How to help your in-person attendees in their digital experience?
- How to digitally-decentralize your church?