Each week, we look at a question from a nonprofit, church or ministry related to digital and social media.
In this episode, we have the privilege of talking to an expert guest, Holly Tate who helps us understand this important topic => How to Reach the Younger Generation Online? One Key Strategy for Youth Ministry
In the discussion with Holly Tate, we look at:
- One key strategy to reach the younger generation – Listening
- Understanding the needs of your younger audience
- Ministering in a way that is relevant and familiar to them
- Using an online document to capture feedback on a regular basis
- Creating a persona and serving the exact audience you are called to serve