Each week, we look at a question from a nonprofit, church or ministry related to digital and social media.
In this episode, we have the privilege of talking to an expert guest, Katie Allred who helps us understand this important topic: Success Tips for Church Communications & Media Teams.
In my chat with Katie Allred, we discuss the following:
- Measuring your success in communications by engagement and not views
- Removing anonymity in communications, by adding a name and face to it
- Engaging with people personally, reaching out to them individually
- Using a communication request form to streamline your workflow
- Being realistic and transparent with your ministry leadership team about your workload
Author of The Connected Church. Social Media and Digital Marketing Consultant for Nonprofits, Faith-based Organisations, Churches and Ministries. You can subscribe to Natchi’s email newsletter by clicking here.